What if you had a year off to invest in yourself, find out your purpose, and lay a strong spiritual foundation for your future?
MCA offers you an intensive full-time program with a duration of 10 months. In this time you will be equipped with a solid biblical foundation and the necessary practical essentials for ministry. You will become part of a international learning community, to live and learn together. The best part of it all, is that MCA is based in Amsterdam.
If you want the best experience in developing your personal spiritual life and make difference by serving and living missionally in one of the most diverse European cities, join the MCA program now!
Frequently Asked Questions
A typical day goes from 8:30am to 5pm. It starts with prayer and devotions together with other MCA students, followed by classes which typically go until noon. The afternoons from 1 to 5pm and Saturdays will consist of workshops or internships, The Sundays will include attending or serving in the Church meetings.
A MCA school year is 10 months and consist out of 3 “semesters”, the fall, the winter and the spring semester. A school year starts in the fall, from september to december. From januari to march, starts the winter semester with 2 modular programs. The school year is closed by the spring semester and ends in June.
Yes! Students must be between 18 and 35 years old to be a part of the school. MCA focusses on training young adults. If you are older than 35 and you really wish to join the program please contact us.
Join the MCA Intensive program?
- If you want to start in September your application needs to be send in between October and June.
- Register before May and receive a €500 early bird discount!
- Application requirements:
- You are a professing Christian.
- You are between 18 and 35.
- Your are fluent in English (writing and reading).
- You have 3 references who are willing to send in a recommendation.
- You are a citizen of the EU or have a residence permit for the Netherlands.
MCA level: Intense
Duration: 10 months
Workload: 40 hours per week
Language: English only
Tuition: €4500 (excl. food and lodging)
Certification: Tyndale Theological Seminary (TBE)
- Survey of Old Testament Literature and History
- Survey of New Testament Literature and History
- Bible Study Methods
- Survey of Doctrine
- Understanding World-views
- Gospel, Church and Culture
- Do an internship at one of the many churches or urban ministries in Amsterdam.
- Take part and learn the missional DNA of Credo Church Amsterdam.
- Partake in weekly seminars given by different practitioners and missionaries.
- Introduction to Urban Missions
- Mission trip to an European city
- Cultivate your inner life and deepen your spirituality in a learning community.
- Get guidance from a spiritual mentor.
- Work on developing your character.